Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

On my walk this morning, and Stuff!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Are these not the cutest things? 

Well we are getting down to the last few days here in Ontario.
We have 15 days until we move out of here and make our trek to my Brothers near Hamilton and then on the next day we are on our way to Fort Lauderdale to visit with Don's Mom, Grandma and some Aunts and Uncles. I am looking forward to seeing all of them.
Don just filled up our rental car (I sold my mini on Saturday) and took a whole pile of paint cans and other things to the dump but it was closed on Monday's. What the???? Now we have to drive around all day with a car filled with crap, lol.
Our house is a total mess!! Stuff everywhere, suitcases here, suitcases there......I hate living like this but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
We are having a 'special pickup' from the garbage on Thursday to pick up large items that we have accumulated over the years and once that is done both the garages will be cleaned up.
Now it's just packing clothes and a few personal things that we are putting in boxes.

I am scared/nervous/excited and worried..all at the same time. It's scary to move so far away from my 'home' but the excitement is taking the forefront. I spoke to Kevin, the guy we are renting from and his home is going to be just perfect for us.
He has a huge covered porch where we can sit and do emailing etc when it rains as now it is the rainy season.
It's cool at night now apparently and great for sleeping.
The whales will be starting to migrate too just as we arrive so we will once again get to see them jumping from our property. It's awesome!!
Our friend Kevin also does fishing tours, and has said that I can come with  him at times when he goes out. I will be looking forward to that for sure. Fishing on the Ocean, seeing the porpoises swim by the boat, watch whales jump, and catch the nights dinner.......does it get any better than that?
I think not!

The weather here lately has been just perfect with warm days, light breezes, and no humidity. Yesterday we kind of took it easy and sat around our pool for the day. We actually went for a swim even though we do not have a heater and the pool was only 75 degrees. It sure was refreshing, lol.

Today it's packing a few more things, cleaning out my closets and then enjoying the rest of this beautiful day.
Better go as I can hear Don outside packing stuff and the last time he came in he kind of 'glared' at me....lol I think he wants me to help...
The nerve of him!!

Oh yes, and I am very 'STRESSED' too...thank God for wine!! :) 

Have a wonderful day, and 'Stay in the Light'



1 comment:

Ian said...

Where do I report this blog for abuse ? Cos it is sure abusing my capacity to remain friendly to someone who keeps rubbing it in about whales / porpoises when my only view of wildlife at the moment is a rotting dead pigeon infested with flies ! As for Kev & his fishing trips in the wild blue yonder I hope he gets his lines knotted !! Gonna go have something a bit stronger than wine before I go too far !!! LOL LOL