Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

72 Days and counting :)

Well this is my first blog. I am not sure what I am even doing, but I will learn!!
We are moving from the cold winters of Ontario to Pedasi, Panama in June and I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
My hubby Don and I have spent our 35 years together in Ontario braving the elements and decided that we have had enough.
We researched and researched places that sounded nice to retire too but we eventually decided on Costa Pedasi Panama for many many reasons, but a couple being the weather, the low cost of living and the beer at $50 cents a bottle:)

I have much to discuss but right now I just wanted to get started so I will continue on tomorrow and hopefully have something constructive to say. lol

Bye for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say...........how very exciting for you!

Unknown said...

I am so excited to read your blog Connie...anything you have to say brings a smile to my heart. So happy for you and Don xoxoxo

Cathleen said...

This is great Connie, I will be interested to follow your journey...congrats on being brave enough to do this writing... how did you get the handwritten script, very kewl indeed! You GO GF...keep writing and I will keep reading. :-)